Working Holiday visa or Young Professional visa Canada

Working Holiday visum or Young Professional visa Canada

To apply for a Working Holiday visa or a Young Professional visa under the International Experience Program, we can help you with the necessary steps. The IEC program for young people between 18 and 31 years, this is the program that meets your wishes to travel and work in Canada. Each year the pool opens end of November.

We advice to apply as soon as you know you want to use this visa. Don’t wait with your application.

After the first registration you will be invited by the IEC to apply for your workpermit.


Informatie aanvraag formulier